LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information contained in any e-mail, including any attachments, from Architects Orange, LLP dba AO (AO), is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the recipient, and is privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient of any e-mail, then by utilizing the information contained in the e-mail, you agree that such information may not be compatible with your software; further, you agree to use such information only for the purpose or project for which it was intended, and, to the full extent provided by California law, agree to release and indemnify AO and its affiliated entities and individuals from all liabilities and damages arising out of any such misuse of the information. If you are not the intended recipient of any e-mail, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of the e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received an e-mail in error, please call AO at 714-639-9860, return the e-mail message, and destroy (delete) the original. Please consider the environment before printing any email.
PRIVACY STATEMENT POLICY: Architects Orange, LLP dba Architects Orange (AO) takes your privacy seriously. This privacy statement (Statement) explains what personal data we collect from you, including information collected on www.aoarchitects.com (the “Site”). This Statement also addresses how we use that data. Please read this Statement carefully prior to using this website. By using this Site or providing information to us you expressly agree to this Statement. You may wish to print this Statement. This Site is owned and operated by AO.
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE NOTICE: Click on this link for more information: https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Personal Data AO Collects
- Contact information. Information such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number
- Professional information. Such as your employment background, job description and related information
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited
- Demographic and location data
How AO Uses Personal Data
AO uses information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Communications. AO uses data to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters, publications or other information that you request. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to you. We will further use the data to fulfill any other purposes for which it was provided, and as disclosed at the time the data are collected.
- Business Operations. AO may also use data to conduct data analysis or audits that enable us to operate and improve the performance of AO and tailor our website.
- Services. AO may also use your data to contact you from time to time with product or service updates; provide the information, services or support you request and related services; manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration.
We will retain your personal data only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Statement, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
Reasons AO may share personal data
AO may share your personal data among AO-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share personal data with service providers who work on our behalf for the purposes described in this Statement. Examples include companies that provide subconsultant services for your project; but they may not use that data for any other purpose and they do not have any independent right to share this information. We also may use or disclose personal data if we believe that we are required to do so for any of the following reasons:
- to comply with applicable law or respond to requests from governmental, regulatory or public authorities
- to protect our clients (e.g. to prevent spam, attempts to defraud, other criminal offenses)
- to operate and maintain the security of AO’s systems, including to prevent or stop attacks on our systems or networks
- to protect the rights, interests, privacy, security, property, business, or safety of AO, our partners and our people, the users of the Site, or the public
- in connection with actual or proposed litigation
Please note that our Site may contain links to third parties’ websites whose privacy practices are different from AO’s. Any personal data you provide to any third party website is governed by their privacy statement, and AO is not responsible for their privacy practices or the content of those websites.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from AO’s website and stored on your computer. Like many companies, we use them to for general, internal purposes only. AO uses (a) Google Analytics to collect information about how you use AO’s website (e.g. page views and user activity); and (b) WordPress to track your activity on while navigating AO’s website.
Security of Personal Data
AO takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While AO believes the measures we have implemented reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data we hold, no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to Access and Manage Your Personal Data
You can choose whether you wish to receive direct marketing communications from AO. You can opt-out at any time and unsubscribe from these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
To make a specific request, please contact Brendan Farrell, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be able to provide your name and email address or other information sufficient information to allow us to identify you. Once identified, AO will respond to your request as appropriate. AO will follow internal procedures when these requests are made to protect the integrity of the data we hold.
How do you contact us?
If you have any questions about this Statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, or you want to contact us regarding how we handle your personal data please email Brendan Farrell, at email@example.com .